1. Confirming the product to the specifications and verifying the product functions for the completeness.
2. Writes Test Plans and test cases.
3. Provide technical expertise in testing and product knowledge.
4. Providing accurate estimates and reporting the progress.
5. should able to write test scripts for test automation ex. Selenium, QTP etc.
• Performing the manual testing of web application developed in J2EE technologies.
• Reports test results and enters problems and issues into the bug database.
• Monitors and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
• Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
• Development of test plans, test cases and test procedures
• Completes assigned test-related tasks.
• Manages the defect database under the guidance of senior QA engineers
• Experience: up to 2 years testing computer software.
• Comprehending the product in short period
• Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of relevant technologies
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.
• Able to methodically produce the steps to demonstrate bugs in the product and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps
• Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing
• Works well in a team environment and alone
• Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
• Has ability to meet deadlines
• Has strong communication skills, both in writing and orally
• English: can read and write well enough to be able to communicate with peer QA and Development engineers regarding software defects
• Knowledge/experience working with Microsoft or Linux/UNIX-based operating system(s)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process is preferred
• Knowledge of source control systems.
• Good to have knowledge on automated testing tools for web applications
• Candidate should have undergone training in testing methodologies s& tools from a reputed institute.
• Software Testing, Testing Tools, Selenium, QTP, JUnit, Manual Testing, Test Plan, Test Case, Bug Reporting, CVS, SVN, VSS.
Eligible candidates may send their profiles to email@example.com
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button