JOB TITLE: CPA/AccountantAbout Avankia:
Avankia is one of the leading providers of SaaS Consulting and Software products – DBSync (www.mydbsync.com) and TargetRecruit.net and works with SaaS providers like salesforce.com, Google, Microsoft, Intuit and Intacct to implement and integrate its services. Its products range from hiring automation applications like TargetRecruit.net to integration as a services – DBSync and healthcare CRM offerings.
Accountant is responsible for satisfying regulatory requirements by preparing quarterly and annual statutory financial statements to provide management with the financial information needed in decision making and analysis. Must have a BS in Accounting and a CPA or MBA is preferred. Must have at least 1-3 years of public accounting or industry accounting experience.Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint experience required. MS Access and Ms Forecaster experience preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Project Manager and will work with our global team and is responsible for the following primary duties:
Responsibilities will include
· Handling payments of creditors, handling receipts of Debtors, bank reconciliation, ledger account scrutiny, day to day accounts.
· US and India Accounting
· Financial reporting and planning on a weekly basis
· Tracking budgets
· Closing the books for monthly and annual accounts.
· Supporting the statutory audit, tax audit and internal audit of the company.
· Independently handle MIS of an entity, monthly preparation & analysis of Financial Statements, cash flow, variance analysis, review and consolidate accounts and financials on timely basis, manage accounts payable & Receivable, monitor a/c's entries.
· Handling Income tax, service tax matters
· Preparation and filing of E-TDS returns and service tax returns.
· Bachelors degree preferred and/or equivalent technology related experience, coursework or certifications
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button