We looking candidates for Peoplesoft Trainer Position in (OOTY) - Nilgiris
Location : (OOTY) – Nilgiris
Experience : 2-3 Years
Skills : Excellent Communication.
Able to relocate
Salary : 3.0 LPA
Job Description :
1. Knowledge of PeopleSoft architecture and various components of PeopleSoft tiers.
2. Knowledge of Tools and techniques used for PeopleSoft administration.
3. Experience working on any flavor of Unix/Linux.
4. Experience Applying PeopleSoft patches/bundles/Maintenance Packs.
5. Knowledge Installing PeopleSoft environments.
6. Oracle Database Administration, cloning and refresh for PeopleSoft applications.
7. Analyzing and tuning PeopleSoft Performance Issues.
8. Nice to have Shell Scripting & Knowledge of Firewall / BigIP / LANWAN technologies.
9. Installation of Oracle Software on Server and Clients.
10. Backup, restore, and database maintenance.
11. Develop migration strategy to migrate the objects across the application environments.
12. Apply oracle binaries and patches as needed.
13. Troubleshooting of the server components.
14. Developer support to debug and trace Application Engine Processes, People Code and Component Interfaces.
15. Work on PeopleSoft Security & Create Permission Lists, Roles, User Profiles, and Process Groups and maintain them.
16. Experience with Integration Broker configuration
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button