Company: HDFC Bank Ltd
Job Title: Asset Desk Manager [Posted on: 07/07/2011]
Job Location: Delhi
Primary Skill Set: Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 2 years
- ADM is responsible for sourcing retail asset products.
- To maximise lead generation and plug leakage for maximising closures.
- To ensure BDR resourcing and training in association of product sales team.
- To ensure quality and efficient process to attain < 5% FTNR.
- To achieve desired PH ratio / managed portfolio penetration by working closely with PB & RM.
- To monitor & review BDR activities daily, maintain sales reports & ensure BDR productivity.
- To work closely with product sales team & act as 1 point contact for branch & product team.
- To ensure branch is updated on all offers / policy / interest rates etc.
- To maintain customer intelligence in terms of customer profiles & competition offerings.
- To maintain merchandise and assets visibility in branch for customer ease.
Requirements:Sales, Retail Assets Product, Good communication skills, At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Sales Of Retail Assets Product is required for this position. Job role in Loan/Mortgage or equivalent. Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Any Graduate / Post Graduate
|Job Type:|| Permanent|
|Location: || Delhi
|Salary: || [not mentioned]|
|Last Date to Apply: || ASAP|
|Company: || HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Company Description: || HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994, and, currently has an nationwide network of 1,725 Branches and 4,232 ATM's in
779 Indian towns and cities.|
|Company Website: || http://www.hdfcbank.com|
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button