Company: STS International Inc
Job Title: Tier 2 Network Engineer [Posted on: 07/07/2011]
Job Location: Bangalore
Primary Skill Set: Wireless networking ,Wired networking,Router configurations,Switch configurations
Qualification: BS in CS/EE or equivalent experience,CCNA and two or more years experience building and maintaining
Experience: 2-5 years
Our STS team is looking for multiple Network Engineers to maintain, improve, and refine our productions network. They will interact with internal customers and Tier III IT Engineers to solve issues relating to wireless networking and wired networking.
- Wireless networking
- Wired networking
- Router configurations
- Switch configurations
The ideal candidate is a motivated team player with the ability to drive outcomes in a high production environment. A willingness to be mentored into a leadership role is desired as this position is a gateway into a supervisor role. Strong computer skills and an upbeat and winning attitude are a must. The ideal candidate possesses strong work ethics with an emphasis on quality. Recommended depth of experience includes:
- BS in CS/EE or equivalent experience
- CCNA and two or more years experience building and maintaining large, multi-protocol, departmental networks using Cisco products or CCNP with one year experience.
- Solid understanding of networking theory including detailed, specific knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols over Ethernet experience with point-to-point circuits, modems, and asynchronous lines and the ability to troubleshoot these connections in conjunction with circuit providers
- Excellent organizational communication and customer service skills as applicable to a very technical environment
- Professional flexibility and reliability coupled with an ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience with desktop or helpdesk and support of remote access
- Physically requires the ability to lift up to forty pounds
FTE: Generous base salary + benefits.
|Job Type:|| Permanent|
|Location: || Bangalore
|Salary: || [not mentioned]|
|Last Date to Apply: || [not mentioned]|
|Company: || STS International Inc|
|Company Description: || STS was founded in 1992 to provide technology consulting, systems integration, and project implementation services. Since then, the STS team has created significant value for infrastructure development and technology initiatives at numerous global companies. STS also serves education and government clients, and is active across the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America.
The mission of STS is to provide high quality, value-added technology services while maintaining close attention to the customer’s business needs. Today the STS team expertly provides the full life cycle of services for information technology projects. We specialize in:
Understanding and matching the solution to the customer's business requirement and,
Sharing the customer's execution risk - becoming a vested partner.
We believe that the only sustainable way to produce earnings for our stakeholders is to produce value for our customers. STS International has accomplished an unbroken chain of year-to-year growth and successful project completion accentuated by a more than 90% customer return rate. To learn more about the prestigious companies that trust STS International for IT solutions, please visit our Success Stories pages.|
|Company Website: || www.stsii.net|
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button