Job Title: Assciate Project Manager [Posted on: 12/07/2017]
Job Location: Philippines
Experience: 1-2 years
The Associate Project Manager (APM) is responsible for monitoring and driving key performance metrics for a roster or group of independent contractors doing search, social media and/or ecommerce relevance ranking and content annotation. The APM works collaboratively with an Appen team to meet all client and project requirements.
- Communicate in a timely, clear and concise manner to stakeholders.
- Communicate service level expectations and directions. May be asked to help determine some service level requirements.
- Provide up-to-date information that helps Appen staff and contractors anticipate and solve problems.
- Proactively provide on-the-spot positive and constructive feedback to independent contractors regarding both metrics-driven and behavioral issues, including communicating strengths and areas for improvement.
- Under manager guidance, communicate directly with client, using proper escalation procedures for both production-related questions and technical issues.
- Build and manage a virtual roster of proficient contractors that meets or exceeds program targets.
- Enter requisitions and fill rosters as needed. Participate in contractor selection as needed.
- Ensure contractors have access to required tools, guidelines and other related materials to meet project requirements
- With supervision, prepare and disseminate project materials based on contractor and/or client feedback to clarify guidelines.
- Take responsibility for delivering required production and service level metrics for assigned programs.
- Solicit and use input and feedback from client, Appen managers and contractors to help drive efficiencies and improve processes.
- Provide regular reporting on project status, as well as more in-depth analysis as required
- Analyze and evaluate statistical reports to identify and recommend individual and roster result improvements.
- Provide analysis and reporting as requested by the client or Appen management.
- Execute day-to-day dynamic operational processes and adapt to changing client needs and expectations.
- As assigned, help establish and grow client relationships.
- Actively participate in quality service improvements.
- Assist in the development of guidelines and training material as well as annotate data for new or existing programs.
- Participate in program improvements, initiatives, and committee work as assigned.
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new and existing Appen staff.
- Participate in regular team meetings with program staff.
- Where necessary, complete additional tasks as assigned.
- Motivated self-starter who can establish a course of action for self and others and drive initiatives to completion.
- Flexible, independent, self-motivated; able to deal calmly and professionally with ambiguous data while leading in an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the big picture and use sound judgment to reach decisions while exhibiting sensitivity for all parties and issues.
- Able to establish productive, cooperative relationships and demonstrate excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Experience working in a customer service role and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to present information clearly and concisely in writing or verbally. Must also be an attentive and careful listener and respond appropriately to others.
- Driven to focus on quality and service delivery.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with attention to details.
- Passionate about learning new skills and technologies. Takes personal responsibility for continuous learning.
- Excellent analytical skills including ability to proactively identify problems, gather information and set course of action.
- Demonstrated understanding and appreciation for a global marketplace and workforce.
- Innovative thinker who drives the development and implementation of new ideas.
- Demonstrated commitment to Appen core values and company vision.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of management experience in a metric-driven setting working in a production, operation, or call center environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing large volumes of email correspondence.
- Experience with a Windows operating system and Office suite of products.
- Proficient in English. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Additional Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS or BA degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Project Management experience or certification preferred.
- Bi-lingual in English and another language preferred.
- 6-12 months of experience working as either an annotator and/or auditor for Appen or in a similar field.
|Job Type:|| Permanent|
|Location: || Philippines
|Salary: || [not mentioned]|
|Last Date to Apply: || [not mentioned]|
|Company: || Appen |
|Company Description: || Appen is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of our expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 150 languages and dialects. Our clients are among the world’s top internet search engine and voice recognition providers. For more information come see us at www.appen.com.|
|Company Website: || www.appen.com|
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button