Company: ekgaon technologies
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager - Microfinance & Financial Services (Job code: APM02) [Posted on: 07/07/2011]
Primary Skill Set: # Should have fundamental understanding of design, development or delivery of financial services.
Qualification: Management graduates in Finance /Post Graduates in Commerce with 2-3 years of experience.
Experience: 2-3 years
Would be responsible for developing, managing and delivering of services related to venture finance, business development services, microfinance, Management Information Systems, value chain financing, credit rating, portfolio management and asset management:
- Management graduates in Finance /Post Graduates in Commerce with 2-3 years of experience.
- Should have fundamental understanding of design, development or delivery of financial services.
- Experience of working with MFI/Banking/Financial Institutions.
- Experience in using web-based service delivery platform.
- Good communication (verbal and written), research, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salary (Gross Per Annum): INR 240,000 - 360,000.
|Job Type:|| Permanent|
|Location: || |
|Salary: || [not mentioned]|
|Last Date to Apply: || [not mentioned]|
|Company: || ekgaon technologies|
|Company Description: || ekgaon technologies delivers information management solutions for the livelihood needs of rural and under-served clients. We offer a portfolio of tools to access banking, citizen and agricultural services that link rural markets to sources of financial support and other services in the formal arena. We ensure cost effective service delivery by using mobile phones and other communication devices to transmit verified and secured transaction information.
ekgaon leadership team's, social commitment, innovation and excellence has been recognized internationally by
* NASSCOM Social Innovation Honours, 2010
* First Dell Small Business Excellence Award, 2009
* Outlook Business Magazine - Top 50 Social Entrepreneurs in India, 2009
* Ashoka - Lemelson Partnership, fellowship for excellence in Social Entrepreneurship, 2008
* First Stockholm Challenge GKP Award, 2007
* MIT Technology Review - Humanitarian of the Year, 2007
|Company Website: || http://www.ekgaon.com|
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button