Company: RT Informatics
Job Title: Immediate Need of Director of Nursing for saudi Arabia [Posted on: 07/07/2011]
Job Location: Gulf
Qualification: Master Degree
Experience: 11-18 years
Greetings for the day!!!!!!!!!!!
We have an urgent requirement of Director of Nursing for one of the reputed Private Hospitals in Saudi Arabia
Director of Nursing---3 vacancies
· Develops and implements standards of nursing practice and nursing protocols for the Public Health Department;
· Provides nursing expertise and input into the formulation of departmental policies and participates in strategic planning for the department;
· Approves all public health nursing and clinical nursing procedures; ensures that all public health staff is appropriately certified; develops orientation program for nursing staff.
· Collaborates with departmental program and clinic managers to identify and solve departmental issues requiring nursing expertise;
· Works to promote and enhance quality health care for the various populations and communities served by the Public Health Department.
· Competitive Salary (Tax Free)
· Free Housing
· Bonus ½ Month Salary Yearly
· Medical Facilities
· Annual Tickets
· CME and other benefits
Interested applicants may send their resume with photo & other nursing credentials
Thanks and Regards
|Job Type:|| Contract/Temp|
|Location: || Gulf
|Salary: || [not mentioned]|
|Last Date to Apply: || [not mentioned]|
|Company: || RT Informatics|
|Company Description: || RedTech has a very strong Human Resource consulting firm which specializes in providing recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services to staffing and consultancy firms in Australia, UK and USA. We focus on back office processes within the recruitment industry so that our clients can focus on their core business activities. RedTech brings expertise in recruitment process outsourcing to cut down your recruitment costs.
Our extensive recruitment industry knowledge, outsourcing expertise and innovative offshore delivery model coupled with our portfolio of value added services improve the quality and efficiency of our clients. As a result, our clients recognize significant cost savings of up to 75%, as well as a valuable time advantage—all with the flexibility demanded by the pace of today’s business.
At RedTech, we are committed to building, deploying and managing the world's most efficient back office processes within the recruitment industry while ensuring exceptional client experience through world-class talent and strong management focus so that our clients achieve the greatest value from their partnership with us.|
|Company Website: || [not mentioned]|
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button